These agencies offer support and information to anyone in a crisis pregnancy, without referring for or performing abortions. List updated June 2015.
- 247 South Main Street, Manchester, NH 603-668-3443
- 37 Crystal Avenue #10, Derry
- 323 Islington Street, Portsmouth
“Birthright has been providing love, support and hope to women facing unplanned pregnancies for over 45 years. We operate nearly 300 locations, and have a 24/7 toll-free Helpline so help is only a phone call away.” —birthright.org
Care Net affiliated centers
Information about each center is available at pregnancydecisionline.org.
24-hour nationwide Helpline: 800-712-HELP (4357)
- Pregnancy Center of the Upper Valley, 24 Opera House Square, Claremont, 603-298-6123
- Care Net Pregnancy Center of Greater Concord, 7 Greenwood Avenue, Concord, 603-224-7477
- Options, 65 Main Street, Dover, 603-749-4441
- Pregnancy Resource Center of the Monadnock Region, 100 Washington St. #2, Keene, 603-358-6460
- Care Net Pregnancy Center of the Lakes Region, 506 Union Avenue, Laconia, 603-528-3121
- Pathways Pregnancy Care Center, 70 Redington Street #100, Littleton, 603-444-3991
- Care Net Pregnancy Center of Manchester, 50 Bridge Street #307, 603-623-1122
- Care Net Pregnancy Center of Nashua, 110 Main Street, 603-883-1122
- Care Net Pregnancy Center of the White Mountains, 81-A Highland Street, Plymouth, 603-536-2111
- Pregnancy Center of the Upper Valley, One Main Street #2, West Lebanon, 603-298-6123
“Why Care Net? Because we believe that no one should be forced to choose between their preborn baby and their future, Care Net empowers life-affirming choices by providing accurate information in a compassionate environment through our affiliated pregnancy centers and the Pregnancy Decision Line.” —care-net.org
Pennacook Pregnancy Center
657-B Chestnut Street. Manchester, around the corner from Planned Parenthood of Northern New England’s Manchester office. Free pregnancy tests available.
A program of New Hampshire Catholic Charities
- 16 Oak Street, Manchester, 603-647-2244
- 72 Vine Street, Nashua, 1-866-970-5947
- 29 Grant Street, Rochester, 603-994-2699
“The OUR PLACE program assists pregnant and parenting teens and young adults from the point of pregnancy through their child’s third year. Young parents are offered pre-natal and childbirth education, parenting education, support, and referral to community resources with a focus on the health and well-being of each mother, father, and child. Parents are assisted in making positive changes in their lives for the benefit of their child, their families, and themselves.” www.nh-cc.org
New Generation, Greenland, NH
New Generation provides shelter and guidance for pregnant and parenting homeless women and their infants regardless of race, religion, marital status, disability, or economic status.
For more information, email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and see the New Generation Facebook page.
Post-abortion ministry: Project Rachel provides confidential counseling and retreats. Toll-free: 877-HOPE-4-ME; web site www.hopeafterabortion.org