These agencies offer support and information, without referring for or performing abortions. List updated May 2020. Office hours may be affected by regulations associated with the COVID-19 pandemic.
1-800-550-4900 toll free
- 448 Donald Street, Bedford (Greater Manchester) 603-668-3443
- 37 Crystal Avenue #10, Derry 603-434-3000
- 323 Islington Street, Portsmouth (Seacoast) 603-436-5558
“Birthright has been providing love, support and hope to women facing unplanned pregnancies for over 45 years. We operate nearly 300 locations, and have a 24/7 toll-free Helpline so help is only a phone call away.” —birthright.org
Care Net affiliated centers
Information about Care Net affiliates is available through resources.care-net.org.
Pregnancy Decision Line: 855-936-1698
- Care Net Pregnancy Center of Greater Concord, 13 West Street, Concord, 603-224-7477
- Options Pregnancy and Sexual Health Resources, 65 Main Street, Dover, 603-749-4441
- Pregnancy Resource Center of the Monadnock Region, 100 Washington St. #2, Keene, 603-358-6460
- Aspire Women’s Center, 506 Union Avenue, Laconia, 603-528-3121
- Pathways Pregnancy Care Center, 70 Redington Street #100, Littleton, 603-444-3991
- Real Options of Manchester, 25 Lowell Street #100, 603-623-1122
- Real Options of Nashua, 110 Main Street, 603-883-1122
- Haven Pregnancy Services, 12 Yeaton Road, Suite C-1, Plymouth, 603-536-2111
- Pregnancy Center of the Upper Valley, One Main Street #2, West Lebanon, 603-298-6123
“Acknowledging that every human life begins at conception and is worthy of protection, Care Net offers compassion, hope, and help to anyone considering abortion by presenting them with realistic alternatives and Christ-centered support through our life-affirming network of pregnancy centers, churches, organizations, and individuals.” —care-net.org
Pennacook Pregnancy Center
657-B Chestnut Street. Manchester, around the corner from Planned Parenthood of Northern New England’s Manchester office. Free pregnancy tests available. pennacookpregnancy.org
A program of New Hampshire Catholic Charities
- 16 Oak Street, Manchester, 603-647-2244
- 72 Vine Street, Nashua, 1-866-970-5947
“Our Place parenting education focuses on the health and well-being of each parent and child. Caring professionals work with parents so they can provide their children with a loving, caring and safe home. This unique program follows new parents from pregnancy through the first three years of their child’s life.” www.nh-cc.org
New Generation, Greenland, NH
New Generation provides shelter and guidance for pregnant and parenting homeless women and their infants regardless of race, religion, marital status, disability, or economic status.
St. Gianna’s Place, Hudson, NH
St. Gianna’s Place offers safe transitional housing for homeless pregnant women and their babies.
Post-abortion ministry: Project Rachel provides confidential counseling and retreats. Toll-free: 877-HOPE-4-ME; web site www.hopeafterabortion.org